Provided by NECA – Milwaukee Chapter
First and foremost, Milwaukee NECA contractors are the most qualified electrical contractors in the industry.
As qualified electrical contractors, NECA contractors:
- Accept full responsibility for the job
- Provide an experienced management organization, including experts in estimating, purchasing, engineering accounting and job supervision
- Provide skilled electrical journeyman craftsmen trained to do a quality installation
- Supply properly selected, high quality materials and schedule their delivery for use in the appropriate place at the proper time and in correct quantities
- Use time-saving tools and equipment to the maximum efficiency and quality in electrical installations
- Keep informed of the most up-to-date techniques and materials
- Maintain and improve the professional development of their management staff to provide the highest quality service
- Know the National Electrical Code (NEC) and all state and local codes and use them to guide their work
- Insist, even beyond the code requirements, that all work meet or exceed workplace standards to do the job right the first time, on budget and on schedule
Milwaukee NECA contractors perform a wide range of electrical services.
These types of electrical services include:
- Street Lighting/Traffic Control
- Motor Repair
- Outside Line/Utility
All Milwaukee NECA contractors are versatile and can handle just about every type of job you can throw at them. However, some firms may specialize and/or have expertise in one or more of the above areas. Feel free to contact any Milwaukee NECA member to find the contractor that is right for you. Or contact the Association office at (414)778-0305.